Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Wanted To Be A Big Time CEO, Instead My Life Turned Out Where I Had To Settle For My Face On A Truck

Wanted To Be A Big Time CEO, Instead My Life Turned Out Where I Had To Settle For My Face On A Truck



Here's the setup: I am driving up the interstate and then I see this van pull onto the interstate from the on-ramp.

I look and I see this guy's face on the side of the truck.

I think to myself "I bet you everything that this guys is also driving this truck."
I pulled up beside him and, sure enough it was him.

I told you before that I need to have a hidden camera where I can take pictures of people without them getting mad and trying to "kick my azz". Thus I had to settle for just the pictures of his truck.r>


He also had a few stickers of some locksmith association. I bet that this guy is so focused on his job that he has been the president of the "National Professional Locksmith's Association" for the past 3 terms. (I just made that name up)




I am not mad at the guy.
I would take 10 of these guys that are afflicted with a bunch of self-agrandizement than I would 10 street thugs who are breaking out the locks from steering columns before they steal your car.

No comments: