Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tough One For Feminists: Actress Aubrey O'Day Denounces Mormons As She Invites Her Parents To See Her Playboy Shoot


Fox News: Aubrey O'Day Does Playboy, Gets Mad at the Mormons



I must admit - I had never heard of this woman before this article.

She may indeed be an attractive woman but not too keen in linking it all together

What is a feminist to do?

Applaud her stance against the Mormons who have the audacity to defend Traditional Marriage?

Condemn her for posing in the nude and thus given men an objectified woman for them to masturbate from?

Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like most women, she's a little bit of everything, especially at 24

Constructive Feedback said...

While if I were still single I would not mind having her on a "first date" because the chances are high that she would "put out" - I would NOT want this woman setting the social and cultural standards for any nation that I live in.