Friday, August 8, 2008

Clay Aiken Has A Baby? A Baby What?

AJC: Clay Aiken’s baby has arrived!

I just wonder how he was stimulated to ejaculate and by whom?

As a straight man if I was going to give a "sperm donation" I would require that it be done the old fashion way.

TMZ reports that Clay Aiken now has a son named Parker Foster Aiken.

Aiken provided the sperm for his friend 50-year-old Jaymes Foster to be artifically inseminated. This is similar to the David Crosby/Julie Cypher/Melissa Etheridge deal a few years back.

Aiken’s mom Fayes told a local Raleigh, N.C. TV station that the dark-haired Parker weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz and was 19” long. She says her son is “smiling from ear-to-ear.”

Aiken and Foster met while he was on the “American Idol” in 2003. She’s the sister of record mogul David Foster.

According to msnbc.com,, he posted the following note on his Web site (though I didn’t see it on the home page.)

“My dear friend, Jaymes, and I are so excited,” Aiken wrote. “Wow … 8:08 … 08/08/08. The little man is healthy, happy and as loud as his daddy. Mama Jaymes is doing quite well also.”

No comments: