Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Contact High In Vegas

Right now I am sitting on the lawn of some amphitheater in Las Vegas attending the "Reggae In The Desert" concert.

True to the Woodstock athsmosphere there is a circle of White kids smoking weed in front of me.

I see several Bob Marley t-shirts as well as piercings on any number of body parts. There are more White folks here than Black - no problem at all. More of them have dreds in their hair than do the Jamaicans that are around.

Even the chronic candy that was banned where I live is on display here

I am now looking at a waif girl in front of me and then another girl with a ring through the septum of her nose.

In line with the anything goes style of Vegas no one has told them to put out the fire.

These are the people who will assist in electing our next president. We are screwed as a nation.

No comments: